'The Speaker’s Corner' - Gift & Coffee Shop
The Speaker’s Corner is the Gift & Coffee Shop based on the Ground Floor of Parliament Buildings. It boasts superb views of the Prince of Wales Avenue and the surrounding grounds of Stormont Estate. The opening hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday and is open to all building users and Members of the Public.
Refreshments are available including tea and coffee. You will find a delightful selection of scones, cake, cupcakes and tray bakes, with baguettes available at lunchtime.
There are a range of items available for purchase:
- Selection of corporate gifts
- Greetings cards
- NIA stationery items
- Confectionery including corporate goods
- A range of locally produced food
- Framed prints
- Local craft goods – Designers Makers Initiative
There is also a Local Post office housed within The Speaker’s Corner. There are a number of services available:
- Range of postal services, including sending parcels and letters both local and International, purchase of stamps
- Car Tax
- Travel Services – Bureau de Change pre-order service