Members' Dining Room Menu (4th June - 27th July 2018)
The Members’ Dining Room is open to the public all year round between Monday – Friday, 12.00pm-2:00pm (except Public Holidays).
All our food is lovingly prepared by talented and award winning chefs who are committed to using only locally available fresh produce and ingredients.
Booking is advisable. For reservations please call: 02890 521 041.
The following menu is available from 4th June – 27th July 2018
Sign up to be the first to hear about dining opportunities and special offers.
Choose any starter, main course and dessert for only £18.40
- Summer soup accompanied by freshly baked breads (v) £4.20
- Smoked salmon with sweet & sour beetroot, wasabi & crème fraîche £4.20
- Pressed watermelon Caprese salad with black pepper, drizzled with olive oil & balsamic glaze *** (v) £4.20
- Antipasti platter of Parma ham, marinated olives & artichokes, served with Parmesan shavings & sunblush tomato bread wafers *** £4.20
- Silver Hill duck rillettes with homemade cherry marmalade, toasted sourdough & rocket £4.20
*** Can be served as a main course
- Chargrilled pork medallions with chipotle mash & roasted butternut squash served with a corn & mango salsa £10.90
- Lemon scented seafood risotto with grilled prawns, chorizo and chervil butter £10.90
- Slow cooked barbeque beef short rib with a carrot & aniseed purée, crispy fried shallots & sautéed new potatoes £10.90
- Creole spiced and buttermilk batter chicken burger, cool lime mayonnaise, salted chilli chips & red cabbage slaw £10.90
- Smoked bacon, tomato & leek tagliatelle, toasted pine kernels & Parmesan £10.90
- Summer vegetables and goats cheese frittata with beetroot crisps & red pepper pesto (v) £10.90
- Prosecco gel & poached strawberries with vanilla bean cream £4.20
- White chocolate mousse with roasted nectarine & raspberry tuile £4.20
- Iced coconut meringue gateau & lime coulis £4.20
- Award winning Glastry Farm ice cream with gels & textures £4.20
- Lemon, raspberry & almond flan with Amaretto cream £4.20
Coffees and Teas
- Liqueur coffee £4.00
- Cappuccino / Latte £1.50
- Americano £1.30
- Espresso £1.25
- Pot of tea / herbal tea £1.00
You can also visit our Gift shop which sells a range of postcards, books and souvenirs alongside individually designed jewellery items and hand crafted goods all made by local independent crafters.