Members' Dining Room Menu (9th April - 1st June 2018)
The Members’ Dining Room is open to the public all year round between Monday – Friday, 12.00pm-2:00pm (except Public Holidays).
All our food is lovingly prepared by talented and award winning chefs who are committed to using only locally available fresh produce and ingredients.
Booking is advisable. For reservations please call: 02890 521 041.
The following menu is available from 9th April – 1st June 2018
Sign up to be the first to hear about dining opportunities and special offers.
Choose any starter, main course and dessert for only £18.40
- Spring soup accompanied by freshly baked breads (V) £4.20
- Smoked salmon from Keenan’s served with horseradish, tarragon & potato salad *** £4.20
- Quinoa served with a fennel & pomegranate salad with toasted almonds & maple syrup dressing *** (V) £4.20
- Griddled crostinis, whipped citrus feta, honeyed chorizo chutney, scallion & black pepper crème fraîche £4.20
- Smoked chicken terrine with avocado, pineapple salsa & coriander *** £4.20
*** Can be served as a main course
- Apricot & pistachio chicken fillet coated with Armagh cider cream served with baby kale & pancetta croquettes £10.90
- Grilled hake with watercress & olive oil mash, glazed samphire & lemon pepper butter £10.90
- Soft herb crusted pork escalope with pea, wild mushroom & green beans £10.90
- Riata spiced lamb skewer, Greek cheese, marinated olive salad & crisp basil polenta £10.90
- Braised beef steak bordelaise with parmesan, celeriac potatoes & asparagus £10.90
- Spring vegetable gratin, fava beans, sun blushed tomato & charred red pepper emulsion (V) £10.90
- Cappuccino parfait with dark chocolate honeycomb & mint crisp £4.20
- Lemon, saffron & buttermilk tart with lavender clotted cream £4.20
- Caramelised pineapple & mango with candied ginger meringues £4.20
- Northern Irish cheese board with chutney and Damsel’s wafers £4.20
- Award winning Glastry Farm ice cream with gels and textures £4.20
Coffees and Teas
- Liqueur coffee £4.00
- Cappuccino / Latte £1.50
- Americano £1.30
- Espresso £1.25
- Pot of tea / herbal tea £1.00
You can also visit our Gift shop which sells a range of postcards, books and souvenirs alongside individually designed jewellery items and hand crafted goods all made by local independent crafters.