Members' Dining Room Menu - January/February Menu
The Members’ Dining Room is open to the public all year round between Monday – Friday, 12pm-2:00pm.
All our food is lovingly prepared by talented and award winning chefs who are committed to using only locally available fresh produce and ingredients.
Booking is necessary. For reservations please call: 02890 521 041.
The following menu is available in January and February.
Sign up to be the first to hear about dining opportunities and special offers.
Choose any starter, main course and dessert for only £17.75
- Radicchio, pear & groundnut salad, spiced croutons & Kearney blue cheese dressing (v)£4
- Warm lime & chilli prawn brushetta with tarragon aioli, baby leaf salad (v) ***£4
- Venison and smoked bacon terrine with a cherry balsamic dressing£4
- Soup of the day with fresh baked bread (v)£4
- Homemade crisp tortillas with charred pepper hummus, aubergine chutney and Kalamata olives£4
*** Can be served as a main course
- Yardsman braised beef cheeks, hot horseradish potato gratin, confit leeks and rich pan jus£10.50
- Quinoa & fennel seed chicken Schnitzel, honey roast pumpkin and aromatic tomato sauce£10.50
- Hoi-sin pork, garlic & ginger snowpeas, toasted sesame and Udon noodles£10.50
- Beetroot and applewood risotto with Gremolata and walnut oil (v)£10.50
- Baked coley in a rich seafood chowder with Heggartys cheddar mash (v)£10.50
- Chorizo, penne and fennel in a tomato & pesto sauce, garlic ciabatta£10.50
- Trio of Morelli’s award winning Ice-Cream£4
- Green apple, cranberry and honeyed granola meringues£4
- Blackberry & apple crumble with warm egg custard£4
- Selection of local cheeses with Ditty’s oatcakes£4
- Dark chocolate tart with mint Ice cream£4
Coffees and Teas
- Liqueur coffee£4
- Cappuccino / Latte£1.50
- Pot of tea / herbal tea£1.00
You can also visit our Gift shop which sells a range of postcards, books and souvenirs alongside individually designed jewellery items and hand crafted goods all made by local independent crafters.