Members' Dining Room (1st February - 8th April 2018)
The Members’ Dining Room is open to the public all year round between Monday – Friday, 12.00pm-2:00pm (except Public Holidays).
All our food is lovingly prepared by talented and award winning chefs who are committed to using only locally available fresh produce and ingredients.
Booking is advisable. For reservations please call: 02890 521 041.
The following menu is available from 1st February – 8th April 2018.
Sign up to be the first to hear about dining opportunities and special offers.
Choose any starter, main course and dessert for only £17.75
- Pea, parmesan and butternut squash risotto with chilli and sage butter (v) *** £4
- Home-baked focaccio, Boilie goats cheese with onion jam and tomato chutney (v) £4
- Blackened Cajun Creole chicken with mango chilli relish, rocket & lime yoghurt £4
- Soup of the day with fresh baked bread (v) £4
- Smoked duck salad with orange & rhubarb marmalade and walnut granola *** £4
*** Can be served as a main course
- Lemon and basil marinated vegetables, giant sunblush tomato couscous & arugula (v) £10.50
- Supreme of chicken with hot and sour red cabbage, sautée greens and crushed Comber potatoes £10.50
- Rubbed pork belly with Pancetta and scallion cream, Clonakilty black pudding bonbon, cocotte potatoes £10.50
- Herb crusted cod with creamed leeks, roasted shallots, asparagus and smokehouse dulse reduction £10.50
- Venison sausages, roast garlic mash, caramelised onion and juniper jus with glazed carrots £10.50
- Thyme & black pepper lamb burger with mint, Feta pesto, sweet potato fries £10.50
- Cocotte potatoes / triple cooked chips / creamed leeks / house salad / glazed carrots and shallots £1.55
- Lemon curd and scented meringue trifle £4
- Chocolate and raspberry roulade, raspberry sorbet and raspberry gel £4
- Baked vanilla rice pudding with rhubarb poached in Champagne £4
- Selection of Irish cheeses, oatcakes with chutney £4
- Neapolitan Glenown ice cream with textures £4
Coffees and Teas
- Liqueur coffee £4
- Cappuccino / Latte £1.50
- Americano £1.30
- Espresso £1.25
- Pot of tea / herbal tea £1.00
You can also visit our Gift shop which sells a range of postcards, books and souvenirs alongside individually designed jewellery items and hand crafted goods all made by local independent crafters.