Members' Dining Room Menu
The Members' Dining Room is open to the public all year round between Monday - Friday, 12pm-2:30pm.
All our food is lovingly prepared by talented and award winning chefs who are committed to using only locally available fresh produce and ingredients.
Booking is necessary. For reservations please call: 02890 521 041.
Sign up to be the first to hear about dining opportunities and special offers.
Choose any starter, main course and dessert for a combo price… £17.75
- Summer Garden Soup, House Baked Bread£4
- Prosciutto, Watermelon, Feta, Mint & Apple Balsamic (G.F)£4
- Warm Focaccia and Ciabatta, Chive Aioli, Broighter Rapeseed oil & Onion Relish (V)£4
- Portavogie Prawn Cocktail, Newtownards Craft Porter Wheaten & Caramelized Lemon£4
- Armagh Chicken Caesar Croquettes, Parmesan & Crisp Bacon *£4
- Quinoa, Avocado, Toasted Almonds, Citrus & Coriander. Salad* (G.F, V)£4
* Can be served as a main course
- Chicken Supreme£10.50
Grilled Chicken Supreme, Chorizo, Egg Pasta, Tomato, Basil
- BBQ Braised Jacob’s ladder£10.50
‘4hr’ BBQ Braised Jacob’s ladder Sweetcorn & Black Pepper Mash & Charred Onion
- Pork Shoulder£10.50
Pressed Pork Shoulder, Oregano Crumb, Pickled green Apple ‘Slaw / Jus
- Vegetable Frittata£10.50
Summer Vegetable Frittata, Peppered Leaves, Caper berry & Black Olive Tapenade (V)
- Steamed Hake Fillet£10.50
Steamed Hake Fillet, Pak choi, miso broth Chilli & Ginger (G.F)
- Homemade Burger£10.50
Homemade Steak Burger Grilled bacon & Gruyere cheese, Sweet pickled mayonnaise
- Profiteroles, Butterscotch & Pecan Mousseline£4
- Dark Chocolate & Morello Cherry Terrine & White Chocolate Crisp£4
- Lemon Posset, Raspberry Meringue£4
- Fresh Strawberries, Chantilly Cream£4
- Trio of award winning local Glastry farm ice-cream£4
You can also visit our Gift shop which sells a range of postcards, books and souvenirs alongside individually designed jewellery items and hand crafted goods all made by local independent crafters.