Members' Dining Room Menu
The Members' Dining Room is open to the public all year round between Monday - Friday, 12pm-2:30pm.
All our food is lovingly prepared by talented and award winning chefs who are committed to using only locally available fresh produce and ingredients.
Booking is necessary. For reservations please call: 02890 521 041.
We're now taking Christmas Lunch bookings. Find out more...
Sign up to be the first to hear about dining opportunities and special offers.
Choose any starter, main course and dessert for only £17.75
- Homemade soup with house baked breads (v) £4
- Warm goats cheese profiteroles, poached Avalon plum & star anise reduction (v) ***£4
- Kilkeel smoked haddock fish cake with celeriac remoulade and crushed peas£4
- Chicken and mango spring roll, toasted peanut dipping sauce ***£4
- Confit pork & autumn vegetable salad, hazelnuts & Kilmegan cider dressing£4
*** Can be served as a main course
- Oven roasted supreme of chicken, pancetta mash, wild mushroom jus£10.50
- Steak, guinness and shallot casserole, sweet potato puree and buttered savoy£10.50
- Cumberland sausage, Armagh apple mash, Honeyed Parsnip and rich port glaze£10.50
- Warm Spiced pumpkin and quinoa stuffed aubergine with slow roast tomato (v)£10.50
- Lamb kibbeh, mint tabbouleh, garlic lemon yogurt and grilled flat bread£10.50
- Grilled seatrout with braised chicory, Comber potatoes and a smoked black pepper crème fraiche£10.50
- Belgium dark chocolate and vanilla bean poached pear brulee cinnamon biscuit £4
- Green apple, cranberry and honeyed granola meringues£4
- Sticky date pudding with salted caramel Ice-cream and toffee buttered sauce£4
- Exotic sliced fruit plater with mango gel£4
- Selection of Morelli’s award winning Ice-cream£4
You can also visit our Gift shop which sells a range of postcards, books and souvenirs alongside individually designed jewellery items and hand crafted goods all made by local independent crafters.